Tuesday 24 July 2012

Day 15: Home Alone

Ok, I'm home alone tonight! They have gone out for the evening and have left me all ALONE.

So, what do bears do on a free night?

Well, first it's a bath! (pity there's no bidet or I could have had a jacuzzi!!)

Second: I get to choose which channel is on the TV! I think there is a documentary on the nature channel about the grizzly bear!

Third: phone down for room service! That will get them! I might go for a nice salmon fresh from the river! Don't bother cooking it!

Fourth: I get the kindle to myself! What is this 'Fifty Shades' nonsense?

Then lastly a brandy and a cigar! (Room service again!) oh, and remember to open the winow and get the smoke out there!

Then by the time they are back I will be fast asleep and full!

So...last full day tomorrow! Hope I don't get left behind again!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment