Sunday 15 July 2012

LA Ted! Hollywood and Universal Studios!

Been a long and busy day for them today! But here are some photos from my time in LA!

 
 
Not sure if they are relatives or not but they said 'Hi!'

 
Ok, I am not allowed to drive the bus but I got a shot of this Stagecoach! Yee Ha!

Animals of the entertainment world must stand together! Or, in my case, sit together! Old old Kermit! Have not seen him for a while but I presume Miss Piggy is keeping him busy!

Now, I like this one! But the Transformer kind of barged in too! I think he was worried I was cramping his style! Just grin and bare it suit boy!

Ok! Now look closely, very closely! Perhaps close your eyes and squint a little....and if you peer into the distance you can just see.....the HOLLYWOOD sign! I am sending in a complaint to the management! They said I'd see the sign close up! Ha! Please note: I was high up here and needed my safety crew to watch out for me!

Oh ha, ha! That's not even funny! As if that friendly looking cat would ever think of going for me! But, get me out of here just in case!

Now for the highlight of my day...my meeting with Donkey!

I don't know who was more amazed! Me, Donkey or the crows round about! We met Donkey and he spoke to everyone in his own unique way that posed for a photo! However, the girl who went up before me just cut him dead and said nothing and ignored him! So when I racked up he was a little taken aback!

Our conversation went a little like this!

'Hey! What's this!' Donkey said a little surprised! 'Is this a present for me? Gee, I am getting a present' (Now, at this point I was a little worried! Would I manage to escape his clutches?)

A pointed out that I was a Scottish bear on holiday and I really wanted my photo taken with you!

'Oh, he's a ScottishBear!' replied Donkey and he smiled for my photo.

Result!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment