Friday 15 July 2011

Harry Potter and Madam Tusauds!

On leaving Battery Park we went to The Skyscraper Museum (They thought Lauren would like that being a budding architect!) and then up to Ground Zero where the area is still a vast building site!
We had lunch in a deli and then went on a hunt to get the bus stop to get the our bus to take us back to Times Square! We got it eventually back at the place we were dropped off! We went through China Town, Little Italy and a variety of other areas before being dropped off outside the HQ of the UN! we then walked from 1st Avenue all the way to 6th Avenue back to our hotel for an hours rest!
Then we were off out again! First it was to the Times Discovery Centre to go to The Harry Potter Exhibition! It was ACE! however, they would not let us take ANY photos and there would have been HEEPS of possible photo ops for me! Broom sticks, Quidditch and a chance to be taken with Dobbie! But alas no photos! The exhibition was a vast collection of artefacts, sets and costumes from the movies! It was just Hogwarts-spectacular! Kelsey loved it and I would gladly go again! I watched it all from the rucksack as the zip was left open for me to see!
Then we went off to Madam Tusauds! All of them, and me, were being photographed with the rich, famous, infamous and on some occasions people we had no clue who they were - but looked hot!!

Here's me and WHOOPI! She really had her act together sister!
Here's one with an idiot! No NOT me - George!!

Now look closely! I climbed right to the top and deserved this photo! But look at Kelsey! We didn't complain when she was taken with everyone else!!

So who is cool NOW! Bono was desperate to be taken with me! In the name of love!!

Now,come on George! I'd be great in Ocean's 14! A bear would add a new dimension! George and Ted's Great Adventure!!

Now, not everyone played nice! Shame on you Mr Hulk! I'm just a little bear! You're almost all bare!!

And finally! Who is she? What do I care! She's just gorgeous and she can be anyone she likes!!!! I'm feeling hip!!
It was ACE! I could WAX lyrical for long enough!!

No comments:

Post a Comment