Monday 18 July 2011

Silly me! I forgot getting lost!,

I. Kelsey, Andrew and I got 'way layed' in Grand Central!

II. L and K instead on going back to the hotel before going to the diner or breakfast! Linda and Andrew went and got a table, at the same place we were at the other night, as we waited for them to appear! Come out of the hotel, go to the end of the block, cross 6th Avenue and there we are! So, we waited, waited, waited AND waited! The waitress got fed up waiting and began to think we were just there for the free glass of iced water and there was not really our of us! Then when I left 'To go look for them' I could see her thinking that Linda will get up next and we will have had a nice cool drink fir nothing!

However, I went back to the hotel, to to the 6th and no one there! I went back to the diner and fully expected them to be there! No! Nothing! I went again and went the opposite direction and found them sauntering back down the street looking at me as if it was MY fault!

Anyway, we got breakfast and it was lovely! Note to Celebrations and Baxters of Speyside! When you order pancakes here you get THREE large pancakes and not just one! If L and K had realised then they ay well have shared!

Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment