Wednesday 6 July 2011

Welcome to my NEW blog!

Hi! I am Turra Ted! I live in Turra, which is in North East Scotland. This is my second blog! I kept one before when I went to Australia in 2006! It was great fun to keep and I took photos of myself in a hole range of exciting places! I was at Raffles in Singapore, Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge! I will post some of my photos for you to see!

However, I was so sad to see my blog from Oz has been DELETED! Just as well I printed it out when I came home! So now I am starting a new blog!

This summer I am off on a new trip to THE BIG APPLE! I am going to New York to experience life in the city that doesn't sleep! I am so excited aout it! I will try to update my blog every day and share my photos!

Do you want to see me in any particular photo? Why not message me to let me know and I will try!

I will update this soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment