Tuesday 21 July 2015

Day 18.....Sydney or the shops!

Wel....today was their first 'down' kind of day of any sort since leaving! They got up late.....about 8am and were out by 9.15...... But all they did today was visit two, yes TWO, shopping centres ALL day! Come on.....I'm not used to this!

So...first of all they got dropped at Castle Towers....the local shopping centre! Well..this place is like 
Union Square, The Bon Accord Centre and the St Nicholas Centre...all rolled in to one...along with some supermarkets thrown on at the side!


Then...they were picked up at 1pm and went to Hornsby Shopping Centre which was .....well.....just like the first .

Anyway, I tried Dim Sum for lunch.....had some nice cookies at two different places and I got my passport stamped....at Immigration section of Build-A-Bear in Castle Towers! A had to go in and ask if the passport could be stamped.....and of course it was! I feel a bit bad....as I'm not officially a 'B-A-B' bear....I'm more upmarket than that...but hey ho......sometimes you just have to rough it and go with the flow!


Tomorrow...hopefully normal service will be resumed and I once again will be posting pics from the centre of town again!


No comments:

Post a Comment